Thursday, January 9, 2014

Rolled Breaded Beef

So, it was a busy day!

I went to work, and after not knowing what my destany would be in the afternoon, I finnaly decided I had to go to the factory. So! Incredibly! Hot! At least I did what should be done, and even got home earlier than I expected. 

I didn't really know what to do for dinner, all I knew was we were having beef. I let a few thaw, without knowing what to do with them. 

So I did what I have to do to think... I opened the fridge! Have you ever just opened the fridge and stared blankly inside it? Yeah, just pondering what to do with your life... So I pondered and start checking what I had. We have cheese (obviously), some leftover instant onion soup, and a piece of homemade bread.


So, after thinking about my life, I had two conclusions. First: I really need to go grocery shopping! Second: I was gonna make a Breaded Rolled Beef!


Breaded Rolled Beef

Material


  • 4 beefs
  • salt 
  • 150g ricotta cheese
  • 2 tablespoons mayonese
  • 2 tablespoons of instant onion soup
  • Half italian sausage
  • some bacon (the amount you this is enough to be awesome)
  • Bread going stale or that has been slightly toasted
  • 1 egg (to the eggwash)
  • flour (to pass the beef)


Method


  • Pass the bread in the food processor until is as thin you want and set aside.
  • Fry the chopped bacon and sausage in a nonstick frying pan. 

  • Crumble the ricotta and season it with the instant onion soup. Mix with the mayo and than add the bacon and sausage. There, you have the filling of the beef. 
  • Season the beefs with salt.
  • Spread the filling in the beef and roll. If needed, keep them closed with toothpicks.
  • Bread the rolls in this order: flour, eggwash, bread crumbs.
  • You can fry or bake them until goldem brown.



Experimental observation

I baked mine, there was already the fat from bacon, so I wanted to reduce the fat.



We had them with Louisiana Tabascos sauce (Husband) and Garlic Tabasco (Me). Tasty, tasty, tasty

You can also create your own fiiling for the rolls. I just suggested this one since was the one I made out of tottay not knowing what to do for dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment