Monday, November 25, 2013

Introduction - Let's experiment

Good morning, Starshine!

This, is another food blog. But not like all the others. Because this is mine, and I'm not quite a
regular cook. I'm a scientist. Although I'm not always mad, I'm a scientist 24/7! This means I have a passionate/pathological curiosity about everything that surrounds me.

I've been cooking since very young, and have been among scientific information since very young too! Nothing more obvious than me putting two and two together and combining these two passions.

The idea of the blog has been running around my head since last week. I came up with a name, Runned some ideas trough husband (that is cool enough to agree with every crazy idea I had for it), decided to open up with this post and here we are!

Last wednesday I went shopping for the first time with this blog in mind! We went to an international fair that happens every year around november december.  They had an International market, where I went insane on kitchen products! Specially japanese gadgets! If someday I ended up going to Japan, I'm gonna need some adult supervision to avoid expending my whole money on kitchen gadgets. I won't say exactly what I bought... Not now at least.  But here is a nice picture of the food part of our shopping (the drinking part was already chilling in the fridge). 





With this blog, I sincerely hope to make some friends and get in touch with other bloggers out there! At first the posts will air at monday and wednesday. Any changes I let you guys know!

Let's experiment!

No comments:

Post a Comment